Snak

Mere indhold efter annoncen
Lazio target Grêmio striker Kléber - Report

Grêmio forward Kléber may be about to leave the Porto Alegre club for Italian giants Lazio, according to Zero Hora, despite his failure to become a regular member of coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo’s first team.

Kleber, 29, joined Grêmio in 2012 from Palmeiras but has struggled with both form and fitness with the Tricolor and has been unable to break up the first choice partnership of Herán Barcos and Eduardo Vargas this season.

The striker, who has previously played in Europe with Dynamo Kiev, is settled in Porto Alegre and does not want to kick up the kind of fuss that saw Marcelo Moreno cut off from the rest of the group before his move to Flamengo.

The solution maybe to loan the forward out for one year, with Santos, São Paulo and Flamengo showing interest from in Brazil and Lazio from Europe.

Grêmio director of football Rui Costa has publicly denied they would like to sell the striker but it is understood that he is free to leave and his agent, Giuseppe Dioguardi, is currently finding potential suitors.
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Pelé´s son Joshua makes Santos youth team debut

Pelé´s son Joshua Nascimento made his debut at Santos under 17 team yesterday, in a match against São Bernardo.

The game was played at Santos´ Rei Pelé training ground, for the 8th round of São Paulo´s under 17 State League.

Santos won the game 3-1 but Joshua only came as a substitute from the bench in the second half.

Joshua Nascimento touched the ball for the first time in the 72nd minute but he otherwise made little impact in the game.

He joined Santos in March, after playing for Florida Rush in the United States.

Santos are currently in first place in group 10 with 20 points, their next game will be played against São Vicente on May 30.

Source: Globo Esporte

Det er helt vanvittigt med transferrygter fra Brasilien.
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Roof collapses at Arena Fonte Nova

Another setback in Brazil´s preparations for the Confederations Cup occurred last night as part of the Arena Fonte Nova´s roof collapsed, although no injuries have been reported.

A section of the roof at the Arena Fonte Nova has collapsed due to heavy rain on Monday night after rainwater gathered on part of the structure.

However, there are thought to be no injuries in the incident and authorities have moved to secure the situation.

"Repair work has already started and will be concluded in time for the Confederations Cup," Fonte Nova Participacoes said in a statement.

"It´s an isolated incident. This situation would have never happened during an event because the arena is thoroughly inspected ahead of time."

"FIFA and LOC have been informed that repair work is already underway," the local World Cup organising committee said in a statement.

Source: Sports 24
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Cruzeiro midfielder Nilton voted player of the Brasileirão round one

In a poll conducted by LANCE!net, Cruzeiro’s defensive midfielder Nilton was voted as the best player in the first round of this year´s Brasileirão.

Having received 30.3% of the votes, the volante commented that he was “grateful” to receive the award for his performance in his side’s 5-0 win at home to Goiás.

Nilton commented: “I was surprised at the vote because i was competing against established superstar players like Seedorf and Dagoberto. It is an honour.

“It’s satisfying to win against this type of competition, as it shows i’m being seen alongside such established players.”

The 26-year-old managed to get on the score sheet in this first match, and will be looking to continue this form when Cruzeiro face Atlético PR in round two.

“It’s a good feeling” he added. “My work is being recognised and things are going well. Confidence is increasing, but i want to maintain this form as it’s a long season”
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Manchester City interested in Felipe Melo transfer - reports

The agent of Felipe Melo says Manchester City have shown interest in signing the player from his current club Galatasaray.

Jose Rodrigo Baster said: “I don´t want to give the name but I can speak about the offer we have received from England.”

But then he went on to reveal that Manchester City are the interested party when he commented: “City are interested in Melo, the club have made no secret of this and I am free to inform you about this latest development.”

The defensive midfielder is currently on loan at the Turkish club from Italian champions Juventus, but is reportedly disappointed about Gala’s lack of effort to make the move permanent.

The player commented: "I love Galatasaray fans, Fatih Terim and the team but the board did the same thing last season.

"Also they had a buy-out clause agreement with Juventus until 30 April 2013.

"I don´t want to be disrespectful but I can´t understand what´s going on and am quite upset about the situation."

Melo, now aged-30, has also attracted interest from other clubs including Napoili, Borussia Dortmund, and Sao Paulo.

Source: Turkish-Football.com
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Mere indhold efter annoncen
Annonce
Agent: Grêmio interested in Rafael Carioca to replace Fernando

Grêmio are interested in Spartak Moscow´s defensive midfielder Rafael Carioca, according to his agent Róbson Braga.

The Spartak Moscow midfielder would be the replacement for Fernando, who is expected to move to European football soon, Napoli are the main candidates to sign him.

Rafael Carioca´s agent Róbson Braga talked to Rádio Gre-Nal about his situation, he said: "I found out last Saturday, through Jorge Machado, that Grêmio would be interested and that president Fábio Koff made an official offer.

Grêmio did not set any deadline to finalize the negotiations, we are working to have him released, as we renewed his contract recently."

He extended his contract with Spartak Moscow until 2017, so a permanent transfer is deemed unlikely to happen.

Agent Róbson Braga believes a move back to Brazil would be good, he said: "Even for Spartak that move would be interesting, as Rafael Carioca would be in Brazil during a World Cup year and would gain more visibility.

If he is called up for the national team, as he wants, it increases the Russian club value as well."

Source: UOL
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Bebeto´s son Mattheus signs three-year contract with Flamengo

Bebeto´s son Mattheus has signed a new three-year contract with Flamengo, after the deal to join Juventus fell through.

The Italian club hoped to sign him for free in January, as his contract with Flamengo was expiring.

This option was not considered acceptable by Mattheus and his father, who wanted his son to leave Flamengo through the front door.

Mattheus´ situation also meant that he was not playing any games and was forced to train apart from the rest of the squad.

The midfielder was eager to solve his situation, and negotiations to renew his contract developed well.

Mattheus posted on his instagram account: "Now it´s official, I am very to have the opportunity of wearing the ´holy cloack´.

"Flamengo are the club that developed me and which I can my second home. I hope to return the confidence they have in me, and win more titles at this new stage at the club."
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Náutico sign defender William Alves from rivals Santa Cruz

Náutico have signed defender William Alves on a two-year contract from fellow Recife club Santa Cruz.

The 26-year-old has already spoken about his move across the city, commenting that: "The negotiations lasted a while, but the two clubs were able to come to an agreement and I’m happy with the transfer.

"Santa Cruz received a fee so were also happy, so i think everyone was happy."

Now that everyone seems happy with the transfer, the player has began to look ahead to the rest of the season.

"We face great challenges this year, but our goals are positive." said Alves.

"We want to have a big [Copa] Sudamericana campaign, and also improve on last season’s Série A performance."

Santa Cruz, meanwhile, will be disappointed at the loss of another member of their 2013 Pernambucano State Championship winning side.

Despite now languishing in Série C, they have won the state competition three years in a row, but are losing many of their key players to clubs higher up the Brazilian league ladder, as well as head coach Marcelo Martelotte.
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Bayern Munich president reveals Guardiola wanted to sign Neymar

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has revealed that incoming boss Pep Guardiola asked the club to sign Neymar.

The former Barcelona coach was keen to recruit the 21-year-old Brazilian, who is now poised to complete a €28 million move to Guardiola’s former club Barcelona.

However, the Bundesliga and European champions opted to sign Mario Götze from Borussia Dortmund instead, as he was considered a safer option given the club’s previous record with young Brazilians.

"Guardiola had certain ideas to bring in a young Brazilian player [Neymar]," Hoeness said while speaking at an IDG Communications Media AG gathering.

"But we have had a number of bad experiences with young Brazilians in the past. If you consider signing someone who costs €20-30 million or even more, it is a difficult decision. We all know what happened with Breno.

"So we started looking for a similar player and eventually signed Mario Gotze."

Götze will leave Dortmund in a €37m deal this summer after agreeing the terms for a transfer to Bayern earlier in May.

Meanwhile, Neymar has played his last game for Santos and signed a five-year deal at Camp Nou on Monday, having snubbed a move to Real Madrid.

Source: Goal.com
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Tidligere var jeg meget aktiv herinde. Det er jeg ikke længere, men holder stadig øje med bolden i de store lande i Sydamerika, specielt Argentina, hvor jeg har en lille svaghed for de blå/gule fra Boca. De farver betyder også noget herhjemme ;)

Det er læseferie og kl 0.30 går det løs mellem Newells Old Boys og Boca Juniors i deres andet opgør i Copa Libertadores. 0-0 endte første kamp hjemme på Bocas La Bombonera. I weekenden spillede de også i ligaen, hvor Boca ude fik en røvfuld på 4-0. Jeg formoder dog at Boca sparede en hel del, da de åbenbart skider ligaen et stykke hvorimod Newells er med helt fremme og topper

Det bliver spændende - masser af action og passion :-)

RIQUELME!
"Maradona good; Pelé better; George Best."
Annonce