Snak

Mere indhold efter annoncen
Atletico battle into final

http://www.youtube.com/w…oyPC6ILAYn8

http://www.youtube.com/w…zYNXMbLvhwM

Atletico Mineiro will take on Olimpia in the Copa Libertadores final after overturning a 2-0 deficit in a thrilling and often bizarre semi-final second leg against Newell´s Old Boys.

Atletico Mineiro clawed their way back into the tie to secure a place in the final
Goals from Bernard in the third minute and Guilherme, in the fifth of 11 minutes of second-half stoppage time following a floodlight failure, levelled the score and took the tie to penalties.

And Atletico prevailed 3-2 after goalkeeper Victor saved from Maxi Rodriguez.

Paraguayan giants Olimpia, who eliminated Santa Fe of Colombia last night, will be Atletico´s opponents next Wednesday in Asuncion and a week later in Belo Horizonte.

While Olimpia will seek their fourth title in their seventh Libertadores finals, Atletico will be appearing in the final for the very first time.

Having lost 2-0 in Argentina, Atletico Mineiro immediately went in search of the goal to reduce the deficit and needed only 180 seconds to reduce the aggregate score.

In the third minute of the game, Ronaldinho threaded a superb pass through the defence and Bernard beat Newell´s keeper Nahuel Guzman with a left-foot strike.

Atletico Mineiro needed one more goal to take the tie to penalties but found it very difficult as Guzman and Newell´s centre-backs were very solid during the first period.

Guzman made a superb reaction save in the 34th minute when he was wrong-footed by a deflection but changed direction to keep out Bernard´s shot.

But a minute later he was caught by Diego Tardelli´s trailing boot and required almost eight minutes of treatment on a head injury.

That made for nine minutes of first-half stoppage time, and 20 in total in the match after the lights went out in the 78th minute in the stand behind Atletico´s goal.

Guilherme was only introduced in injury time but responded in style when he met Diego Mateo´s weak headed clearance with a powerful right-foot strike into the bottom corner from 20 yards.

That set up a shoot-out and after Atletico´s Alecsandro and Guilherme and Newell´s pair Ignacio Scocco and Santiago Vergini all scored, the next four kicks were missed. Jo and Richarlyson missed the target for Atletico and Milton Casco and Rinaldo Cruzado responded in kind.

Ronaldinho stopped the rot and allowed Victor to clinch a final place with a diving save from Maxi.

Victor thanked the backroom staff who helped him analyse a previous shoot-out involving Newell´s, against Boca Juniors.

He told UOL.com.br: "I watched those shots against Boca and I have to thank the data staff who gave me the necessary information."

He added: "We´ve become stronger as the campaign went on. We are stronger because of what we´ve done so far this year.

"We´ve played a great Copa Libertadores this year. We are focused on the final."

It was the last match in charge for Newell´s boss Gerardo Martino and he told Fox Sports: "In the first half, Atletico Mineiro were better.

"After that, we had some opportunities but then the lights went off and a mistake when the match was under control allowed them to equalise.

"This is a very sad moment which each person can go through in different ways. I thank my players for their effort and I told them I was proud of being part of this squad."
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Paulo Autuori appointed São Paulo manager

Paulo Autuori has been appointed as the new manager of São Paulo, replacing recently sacked Ney Franco.

The official announcement will be made this Thursday, and he will also start working today as São Paulo prepare for the next Brazilian league game.

Assistant manager Mílton Cruz is confident Paulo Autuori will do a good job, he told Lancenet: "Paulo has worked here, knows everyone, knows the staff, the board, some players like Rogério Ceni and Denílson.

He is smart, he will know how to lead, as he did the other time, he is calm and knows when to make decisions, like he did regarding some players."

Paulo Autuori was São Paulo´s manager in 2005, when the Tricolor won Copa Libertadores and the Club World Cup.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
NEWS: Bacca is off to Sevilla

Colombian international striker Carlos Bacca has agreed a five-year contract with Sevilla and has a €30 million release clause in his contract, the club have announced on their official website.

Yesterday, Sevilla’s sporting director Ramon Rodriguez travelled to Manchester, England to agree personal terms with the striker, who is on a pre-season tour with Club Brugge, where last season he was top scorer in the Belgian Pro League with 25 goals.

Neither the Belgian side or Sevilla have confirmed the fee, which is reported to be around €7 million but Bacca confirmed the deal on Tuesday night via Twitter stating: “Thanks to God, my next destination is Sevilla.”

He also told Club Brugge’s website: “This is truly a dream come true for me. When I came to Europe, it has always been my dream to play in the Primera División. It would have been a huge disappointment to me, if Club Brugge and Sevilla had failed to reach an agreement.

“I am already 26 years old so this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me. I have had an amazing time at Club Brugge. The fans are brilliant and I will remember them for the rest of my life and I’m happy to say that this transfer has not only gone well for me, but it’s also the biggest transfer in the club’s history. I can honestly say I’m quite proud of that.”

The transfer will put English pair Manchester City and Tottenham, on the alert as the Colombia appears to have been brought in as a replacement for Alvaro Negredo. Manuel Pellegrini’s Manchester City have emerged as the favourites to sign the striker.

The move for Bacca bodes well for his future in the Colombian national side for the upcoming World Cup. Jose Pekerman will be watching La Liga closely at Bacca as the stern test of playing in Spain will show the striker’s class next season.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
NEWS: Santa Fe rocked, Medina leaving

Santa Fe supporters, reeling after last night’s knock out of the Copa Libertadores semi-finals, were given more bad news today. The club announced that star striker Wilder Medina is moving to Ecuadoran team Barcelona after the Apertura final against Nacional over the next fortnight.

Santa Fe club president Cesar Pastrana stated today that “Wilder will end season with us and take a couple of days off to sort his things out and then fly to Guayaquil to transfer to Barcelona of Ecuador.”

Medina moves to Ecuador for an undisclosed fee but will sign a three-year contract, Pastrana did also state it was a great financial deal for the club.

The striker has been in great form this season for the Copa Libertadores semi-finalists scoring 16 goals, 12 in the Liga Postobon and four in the Libertadores.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Santos receive only €9.35m from €57m Neymar sale

Santos only received a meagre total of €9.35 million from the sale of Neymar to Barcelona in June.

According to documents received by Radio Globo, the €57m deal was broken up between Santos, Neymar and his representatives, and third party interests.

The Catalans secured the services of the Brazil international in a deal worth €57m, but Santos obtained only €9.35m of the fee.

A hefty €40m was paid in commission to other parties including Neymar´s father, while the remaining €7,65m was split between two companies which owned part of his registration, Teisa Group and DIS.

Santos could earn an extra €2m, though, if the 21-year-old enjoys success at the highest level and makes it onto the podium of the Ballon d´Or between now and 2017.

The documents also show the two friendlies that were agreed between the two clubs, with most of the proceeds going to Santos.

Radio Globo claims they received the documents via a leak from the Santos board of directors.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Mere indhold efter annoncen
Annonce
Fluminense reach 35-year agreement for use of the Maracanã

Defending Brasileirão champions Fluminense have sealed a 35-year agreement to use the newly-renovated Maracanã stadium.

The Tricolor will now play in the famed stadium as their home arena after they agreed a contract with local authorities.

The stadium´s redevelopment was completed just before the Confederations Cup and the ground is expected to take centre stage at next summer´s World Cup in Brazil.

The reigning Brasileirao champions will begin life in their new stadium against Vasco da Gama on July 21 on the 111th anniversary of the club.

Fluminense´s return to the famous stadium will mark a return to regular home football after travelling nomadically to different pitches, often outside of Rio de Janeiro.

Botafogo and Flamengo and also expected to come to an agreement with authorities over the use of the stadium in the near future.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Guillermo Sara, a préstamo al Betis

RAFAELA -- El arquero de Atlético de Rafaela, Guillermo Sara, jugará una temporada a préstamo en el Betis de España, según informaron hoy los medios de ese país.

Sara, por quien en principio el club de Sevilla iba a adquirir el cincuenta por ciento de su pase, será cedido por una temporada a cambio de 250.000 euros y con una opción de compra de 1.000.000 de euros.

"El culebrón del fichaje de Guillermo Sara llegó a su final en la madrugada del miércoles, cuando el Atlético de Rafaela dio el OK definitivo a la última propuesta presentada por el Betis", publicó hoy el Diario de Sevilla.

El mismo medio explicó que Sara, de 25 años, "llegará finalmente como cedido, con un coste de unos 250.000 euros, y el Betis se reserva una opción de compra cifrada en un millón de euros por el 100 por ciento de los derechos del argentino".

Según detalla el artículo, "las dudas surgidas con el reconocimiento médico cambiaron la fórmula de la llegada de Sara".

De esta manera, el arquero, de muy buenos rendimientos en las últimas temporadas con el conjunto santafesino, viajará en las próximas horas a España para sumarse a los trabajos de pretemporada del equipo, en Jerez.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Boca pide "resarmiento" por Erviti

BUENOS AIRES -- Boca Juniors pretende un "resarcimiento económico" para ceder a Atlante de México al mediocampista Walter Erviti, quien se desvinculará próximamente de la entidad xeneize.
"Boca no se opone a que el jugador se vaya a México. Pero lo que sí se quiere es un resarcimiento económico, porque a Walter le queda un año de contrato todavía", sostuvo a Télam una fuente de la negociación.

Por tal motivo, tal vez, durante la tarde se reunieron en una oficina del estadio, el encargado del fútbol profesional, César Martucci, el representante del futbolista, Martín Guastadisegno, y el propio Erviti.

Después de tener ofrecimientos y propuestas para sumarse a Estudiantes de La Plata y All Boys, el jugador habría elegido sumarse al club mexicano, que en las últimas horas había anunciado la contratación del ex Banfield y luego dio marcha atrás en la noticia.

En otro orden, la entidad de la Ribera todavía sigue gestionando la llegada de un guardavallas que sea suplente de Agustín Orion y el sustituto de Oscar Ustari.

Los arqueros con chances de arribar a la entidad auriazul son Emanuel Trípodi (Quilmes) y Jorge De Olivera (Racing).

Por su lado, el mediocampista Esteban Orfano acordó condiciones para seguir su carrera en Douglas Haig de Pergamino, el juvenil arquero Ramiro Martínez pasará a Estudiantes de Buenos Aires, el delantero Sebastián Palacios iría a Atlético Tucumán y el zaguero central Enzo Ruiz tiene chances de emigrar a Atlético de Rafaela
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Tillykke til Atletico! Håber de går hele vejen!!
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
ja det altid fedt at nakke argentinerne....;-)

iøvrigt chokerende lidt Santos fik ud af Neymar-handlen.....-)
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Annonce