Snak

Mere indhold efter annoncen
Vi skal selvfølgelig have nævnt Martina Spier fra Grêmio, som vandt Musa do Brasileirão 2012.


Naturligvis hehe har vi et billed ?


Ham Réver, han har været inde omkring landsholdet før - er han et seriøst alternativ til Dede og Sideshow Bob i særdeleshed ?
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcd…43985_n.jpg

Jeg har dog set andre skønheder fra Brasilien, der er noget kønnere end hende.
Kenny Dalglish had scouted the young star at Bordeaux, and requested the chairman Jack Walker to begin discussions with the player’s club. He refused, and famously said, “Why do you want to sign Zinedine Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?”
Billeder? I skal have en video :)
Martina Spier:
http://www.youtube.com/w…hLUvpFwetjg
Min egen favorit var Franciele Perão fra Figueirense
http://www.youtube.com/w…d4qmZLlB8eI
All time favorit, Ariane Gonzalez, Palmeiras 2008:
http://www.youtube.com/w…Ty9FKSeRCn4

Jeg ville ikke satse for meget på Réver. Stor og stærk, god på låget, men han har alt for langt ned til benene. For kluntet til min smag.
åh, der er helt sikkert et par gode. Hende fra corinthians synes jeg har et sødt smil. Det har hende fra fluminese også. Til gengæld ligner chica´en fra bahia en hvalhaj når hun svømmer - ihvertfald i de videoer der er her:

http://globoesporte.glob…eirao-2012/

når det så er sagt, skal de alle da være velkomne til at ringe :-)
Til gengæld ligner chica´en fra bahia en hvalhaj når hun svømmer - ihvertfald i de videoer der er her:
Er det så galt? Atletico GO er heller ej dårlig. Botafogomums. Jeg er enig med Corinthians. Super Cruzeiro. Laber-Figueirense. Hotte Fluminense (hun er dæleme en lækkerbisken)
Kenny Dalglish had scouted the young star at Bordeaux, and requested the chairman Jack Walker to begin discussions with the player’s club. He refused, and famously said, “Why do you want to sign Zinedine Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?”
Mere indhold efter annoncen
Annonce
Elkeson to complete Guangzhou Evergrande deal on Tuesday

The protracted transfer of Botafogo forward Elkeson to Guangzhou Evergrande should be completed on Tuesday, after the selling club conceded defeat in their bid to bring forward payments.

Elkeson, 23, is set to move to the Chinese side at the start of the January registration window for a fee of €6.5 million, with Botafogo entitled to 35% of the fee.

The dispute arose earlier this week, with the Rio de Janeiro side putting brakes on the deal in order to negotiate for their payment of around €2.25 million to be made immediately.

This request was rejected by the Chinese side, who wish to pay when the transfer is officially completed, and Botafogo eventually conceded defeat in their demands.

"The negotiation is complete," one of the agents involved in the deal, Rodrigo Fonseca, told Lancenet. "The papers will be signed on Tuesday."

The transfer is a likely precursor to Evergrande´s Argentinian midfielder Dario Conca making his long awaited return to Brazilian football in the coming weeks.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Bandeira named new Flamengo president

Eduardo Bandeira de Mello has been elected new president of Flamengo and will take office at the club on January 5.

The candidate, who was supported by club legend Zico, defeated current president Patricia Amorim in the vote on Sunday.

In return for his support, Bandeira has confirmed that Zico will take up a consultancy role at the club, whilst Zinho and Dorival Júnior will continue in their roles as director of football and coach respectively.

Flamengo are facing difficult financial times at the moment and have once more fallen behind with payment of wages for October, with a lot of blame attributed to president Amorim.

Bandeira has promised to rectify the situation and has promised to announce a new raft of sponsors upon taking office in January.

"The sponsorships are almost sorted," he told Lancenet. "I still cannot talk about values, but they will be announced as soon as I take office in January."

The lack of high-value sponsors has been a major criticism of the Amorim era, with Flamengo the best supported club in Brazil but unable to attract a shirt sponsor for the 2012 season.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Corinthians coach Tite: If I was scared, I would not coach

Corinthians coach Tite has revealed that he does not fear any team ahead of the Fifa Club World Cup in Japan later this month.

Tite, 51, takes his Copa Libertadores champions to Japan under the expectation they will face Chelsea in the final on 16th December in Yokohama. But this is a tournament that has the possibility to spring a surprise, as fellow Brazilian side Internacional found out in 2010 when they were knocked out by TP Mazembe Englebert of the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

“If I were afraid of something, I would not be a football coach,” Tite told Globo Esporte.

“You get exposed to wins and losses, several times you´re the guy who ... (Wins or loses).”

Corinthians will face one of Sanfrecce Hiroshima, Japanese champions, Al-Ahly of Egypt, African champions, or Auckland City, New Zealand, the Oceania representative. And they are leaving no stone unturned in their preparations.

“Hiroshima plays a 3-6-1 with two spiky wingers trying to score. They are good in transition with speed.

“Al-Ahly has two rows of four, with two attackers. It is a team with strength, enforcement.

“On Auckland we do not have much information, but I´ll have more time to see them when we get to Japan.”

Corinthians will go straight into the semi-final of the tournament against one of those three teams, and the fixture will take place on 12th December in Toyota.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
15,000 fans turn up to see Corinthians fly off for Fifa Club World Cup

Around 15,000 Corinthians fans turned up at Guarulhos International Airport in São Paulo on Monday evening to say goodbye to the Copa Libertadores champions as they fly off to Dubai to start their preparations for the Fifa Club World Cup later this month.

However, the farewell turned nasty when fans clashed with police at the airport, causing damage to glass, fire hydrants and road signs.

The problems started after the players had arrived and been ushered onto the plane via a side entrance, the Corinthians fans started to enter the airport terminal and chaos broke out.

A statement from Guarulhos International Airport said the incident "did not impact the operation of takeoffs and landings at the airport terminal".

The statement also tried to downplay by adding:

"There was significant damage to airport facilities, but we are operating normally. Despite the large number of fans, the few incidents were resolved overnight."

The plan for Corinthians is to fly to Dubai for a few days training before heading on to Japan, where the tournament will take place.

Corinthians are favourites to make the final of the tournament, where they will be expected to meet European champions, and tournament favourites, Chelsea.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Cruzeiro unhappy with Santos approach for Walter Montillo

Cruzeiro have hit out at the behaviour of Santos over the approach for Argentine midfielder Walter Montillo.

The Belo Horizonte club have reacted furiously to comments made by Odílio Rodrigues, vice-president at Santos, who claimed to have come to an agreement with the player over a three-year contract. He told radio Estadão ESPN:

“We agreed a contract with the player and his manager. He has a great relationship with our players and wanted to play for Santos.

“Muricy (Ramalho) is very fond of him. The contract is for three years, but there are still some points to sort out.”

However, Cruzeiro, who announced Marcelo Oliveira as their new coach yesterday, have denied that this information is correct, and accused Santos of tapping the midfielder up. Something they themselves have complained about over the interest in Neymar from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

“Santos are doing wrong,” director of football Alexandre Mattos told Lancenet!

“Did they not complain when both clubs from Spain directly spoke with Neymar? Because they are doing the same with Montillo.

“The proposal of Santos is well below what we ask. It´s too far. Light years. Cruzeiro’s response to the proposal of Santos is ´no´. I do not see any possibility of this deal happening.”

Mattos confirmed that, while Cruzeiro did not want to sell the player, they had spoken to clubs about a possible transfer. But, as yet, none had been deemed viable by the club.

“I did not talk more with São Paulo after the first conversation. And now all this is very big story about Montillo.

“If other clubs from Brazil want Montillo they have to come here and pay. Because, for now, that did not happen.”
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Annonce