Snak

Mere indhold efter annoncen
Dibben, Herediano har ihvertfald min opbakning, det samme gælder Kayokay´s Olimpia....
Taaaak, FAS havde også fået min støtte, hvis de havde overlevet til finalen. Det skulle desværre heller ikke blive i år for dem :(

Det var noget af en gennemgang af de forskellige ligaer og mestre. Tak for det.
Kenny Dalglish had scouted the young star at Bordeaux, and requested the chairman Jack Walker to begin discussions with the player’s club. He refused, and famously said, “Why do you want to sign Zinedine Zidane when we have Tim Sherwood?”
Ja vi er ved at være igennem sæsonen nu, vi mangler vel ret beset kun Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala,Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Colombia, Paraguay der mangler afgørelser i - og det er lige op over...ar ikke helt styr på hvordan det ser ud i Belize iog Venezuela...men det er vist op over også der...

Du kunne nu have scoret en pæn slat dinero på at have spillet The Strongest som Tri-campeon.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Paulinho: I want to stay with Corinthians in 2013

Corinthians star Paulinho has dismissed claims that he is set for a January transfer to Italian giants Inter Milan.

The 24-year-old was a subject of interest from the Serie A side during the summer, but opted to remain in his homeland.

The Nerazzurri were expected to make a bid for the Seleção star this month, however, Paulinho, has revealed this is not the case.

The midfielder, who is currently taking part in the FIFA Club World Cup in Japan, has also insisted that he doesn’t expect to be heading to the peninsula any time soon.

He stated: "There has been no offer up to this point in time.

"Whether we win the Club World Cup or not, I want to stay with Corinthians in 2013. As it stands, I can say that I am staying."

Corinthians get their tournament underway on Wednesday when they take on Egyptian side Al Ahly in the semi-finals.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Grêmio midfielder Zé Roberto to stay at the club for one more year

Grêmio midfielder Zé Roberto has put pen to paper on a new one-year deal with the club and revealed that this will be his last contract before hanging up his boots.

Zé Roberto, 38, who joined the Porto Alegre club in May this year after a spell with Qatari club Al-Gharafa, has agreed a deal which will see through the whole of the 2013 season, plus an extra six months of 2014 if Grêmio qualify for the Copa Libertadores.

“First, I want to express my joy at being able to sign, in my view, my last contract,” the former Bayern Munich star told reporters.

“I have been thinking a lot about my future and I came to this conclusion. I´m signing a new contract, one year, with a clause that in 2014, automatically renews itself for six months if we qualify for the Libertadores.

“It is clear that Grêmio decided that the team and I hope to end my career after this contract.”

The midfielder also praised his relationship with the supporters, indicating that it was a key reason for staying on at the club.

“Was the identification with the club. In my full 20-year career I never lived what I´m living in such a short time.

“So far since I arrived, the way I was welcomed, it seems that I live here years at Grêmio, with fans and everyone at the club.”

And the new president Fabio Koff is delighted to see the number 10 stay for another year, citing him as an example to all.

He said: “We signed the contract renewal of Zé Roberto, who embodies the very spirit of the Grêmio we want, since he got here.

“Got the sympathy of the fans, the appreciation of the leaders, a dedicated attitude on the field and off, and imposed by a respectable private life.”
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
São Paulo coach Ney Franco reveals Willian José will start in the second-leg of the Copa Sul-Americana final

São Paulo coach Ney Franco has confirmed that Willian José, whose loan at the club will not be renewed and will join Santos in January, will start the second leg of the Copa Sul-Americana final in the place of the suspended Luis Fabiano.

Willian José, 21, has spent the last two seasons at Morumbi but has not enjoyed the greatest relationship with the clubs fans, despite being the clubs top scorer in this years Paulista championship.

Franco had toyed with the idea of using midfielder Cícero as a ‘false-nine’ but admitted that he did not want to change the team shape in such an important match.

He told Globo Esporte: “I did not want to change the way the team plays, we used the same system in the Copa Sul-Americana all the way.

“I will use Willian , who is very confident and prepared. He wants to play and the fans will support him. Regardless of the name, all represent São Paulo in this grand final.”

The coach also said that he will resist the temptation to start with Ganso in the match, again not to disrupt the team’s balance, but also because the former Santos star is not 100% fit.

“He is not ready, and I did not want to change the style of play that led us to the final and a place in the Libertadores.

“Could put Ganso in place of Jadson, but understand that at this time physically Jadson is better, and also giving technical quality.”
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Mere indhold efter annoncen
Annonce
Corinthians aware of the ´Mazembe Factor´ at the Fifa Club World Cup

Corinthians players are well aware of the expectancy put on them to reach the final of the Fifa Club World Cup in Japan this month, but are just as aware of the ´Mazembe Factor´ that will always hover above Brazilian clubs participation in this competition.

The ´Mazembe Factor´ stems from the 2010 tournament when South American champions Internacional went to the tournament in Abu Dhabi expecting to reach the final, but were shocked by TP Mazembe, of DR Congo, in the semi-final and lost 2-0.

On Wednesday Corinthians will face Al-Ahly, of Egypt, and Paulinho and Fabio Santos are well aware of the threat of the African side.

Paulinho told Globo Esporte: “Everyone places the obligation to reach the final and also us. With all due respect to opponents, of course.

“We know that we may face some difficulties as we will face an experienced team, but we will try to get over this first step and go from there.”

And Fabio Santos, who won this competition with São Paulo in 2005 against Liverpool, is also aware of the danger.

“After Inter lost (to Mazembe) the responsibility of others got bigger. It would be a big frustration being defeated in the first game.”
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Roma defender Marquinhos to miss U20 Championship

Roma defender Marquinhos will not play in the South American Under-20 Championship next year after an agreement between the Serie A club and the Brazilian Football Confederation.

The young centre-back has become a key player for Roma this season, making 12 appearances to date, and the club are reluctant to release him.

The Giallorossi are worried that the 18-year-old would be leaving for the youth tournament in Argentina for a whole month, between January 3 and possibly February 3.

Therefore, rZdenek Zeman´s side have come to an agreement with the CBF which means the former Corinthians man will not take part in the tournament, according to reports.

"We had to give up Marquinhos. Roma have not released him and sadly he will not be with us," said Emerson Avila, coach of the Under-20 National Team.

Brazil, who are the reigning champions, will compete against Ecuador, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela in Group B of the tournament.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ

Schelotto fortsætter som træner i Lanús.

Barros Schelotto: "Seguiré en Lanús"

BUENOS AIRES -- Guillermo Barros Schelotto desestimó la posibilidad de unirse en lo inmediato a Boca y reveló que durante la semana se juntará con el nuevo presidente de Lanús para renovar contrato como DT hasta junio de 2014.

"En la semana me juntaré con Alejandro Marón (reemplazará a partir del miércoles a Nicolás Russo en la presidencia) y la intención es seguir hasta junio de 2014", expresó el mellizo Guillermo, quien junto a su hermano Gustavo participaron esta tarde de un homenaje que se le tributó al técnico Carlos Griguol, en el estadio de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata.

"Estoy a gusto y tengo vínculo, por lo menos, hasta junio próximo", insistió Barros Schelotto, cuando se le advirtió que Boca, en donde Julio Falcioni parece tener las horas contadas, andaba buscando entrenador.

"De lo que se habla yo no puedo decir nada. Entiendo y es lógico que eso suceda por mi pasado en Boca. Pero ahora estoy en Lanús", reafirmó el otrora atacante. Y con la mente puesta en la continuidad en Lanús, Barros Schelotto se animó a pronosticar lo que le pedirá al presidente Marón, de cara al torneo Final.

"Quedamos en hablar sobre el plantel, aunque en realidad no tengo pensado solicitar refuerzos porque estamos conformes con el grupo de jugadores que tenemos", dijo.

Lanús, de la mano del mellizo Guillermo en su primera experiencia como DT, obtuvo la cuarta posición del certamen Inicial, con 34 puntos, detrás del campeón Velez Sarsfield y los escoltas Newell`s Old Boys y Belgrano de Córdoba.

El plantel del equipo sureño retornará a las prácticas el jueves 3 de enero en el Polideportivo del club.

Del 7 al 17 habrá una pretemporada en el predio de AFA en Ezeiza y luego el conjunto `granate` viajaría rumbo a Venezuela, para disputar una serie de encuentros amistosos.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Stadig tvivl om Falcioni´s fortsatte virke i Boca.

Falcioni mantuvo la incertidumbre

BUENOS AIRES -- Julio Falcioni guardó para sí la definición si continuará o no en Boca aunque admitió que tanto sus amigos como los integrantes de su cuerpo técnico, "todos", le piden que siga.

Falcioni dejó entrever que le molestó el veredicto de los hinchas en el último partido en La Bombonera, pidiéndole que se vaya y reclamando la vuelta de Riquelme.

"A toda persona de trabajo le puede molestar", dijo en una entrevista que concedió a un canal deportivo, aunque aseguró: "respeto mucho al hincha".

Con el correr de la nota, no obstante, dio a entender que para él ya pasó ese momento y que durmió sin problemas la noche del sábado "hasta la una o dos de la tarde" del domingo.

En toda la entrevista televisiva pese a la insistencia del periodista Fernando Niembro, Falcioni mantuvo el enigma y que la definición surgirá en el encuentro que mantendrá con el presidente Daniel Angelici "esta tarde o mañana".

En ese sentido, admitió que Angelici le "ofreció seguir en Boca" el miércoles pasado, horas antes de que Juan Román Riquelme salga a dar una serie de entrevistas que fueron el caldo de cultivo de la contundente despedida de los hinchas en La Bombonera tras la victoria contra Godoy Cruz.

Si bien se mantuvo firme en no hablar de sí ni no, aseguró que tanto sus amigos como su cuerpo técnico unánimemente le piden que continúe. "Todos me piden que siga, pero decido yo", aclaró.

Falcioni, que se mantenía en silencio, salió a hablar no solo por el canal deportivo sino también fue al estudio de radio La Red.

Enumeró logros, como los 37 partidos invicto, la racha con valla menos vencida, los campeonatos, la promoción de juveniles.

"En el período nuestro Boca logró los resultados que tenía que conseguir, 37 partidos invictos, valla menos vendida, jugar una copa Libertadores de alto nivel. Este año hicimos 33 puntos en el primer semestre y otros 33 en el segundo. En el primer semestre jugamos 41 partidos cuando otros equipos jugaron 19. Cuando llegamos Boca estaba a dos puntos de la promoción...enumeró Falcioni.

Insistió que con Riquelme tuvo una relación "profesional como con todos los jugadores" y que se enteró de su decisión de no jugar más en Boca "en el vestuario" (después de la segunda final de la Copa Libertadores).

Dejó un par de frases más que dan pie a su continuidad como cuando contó que la gente por la calle le pide que siga, y que Boca tiene que contratar a los tres refuerzos de cara al año que viene, que está todo listo para la pretemporada y también que si Carlos Bianchi quiere volver el le dejaría el puesto. "El hincha de Boca es el entrenador al que más quiere. el que más ganó y se ganó su lugar", afirmó en la entrevista radial.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Ramoncito ønsker at beholde paraguayaneren Adalberto Róman som i den forgangne sæson har været udlejet til brasilianske Palmeiras...

Ramón quiere a Adalberto Román

Ramón Díaz confirmó que desea que el defensor paraguayo Adalberto Román vuelva al plantel porque está "corto en algunos puestos" y les adelantó a los futbolistas que será una "dura pretemporada" la que les espera.

"Falta mucho trabajo, tengo en mente donde corregir, el equipo tiene que mejorar muchísimo, ya estuvimos hablando con los jugadores, la pretemporada va a ser muy exigente porque en River las cosas son así", sostuvo Díaz por radio La Red.

Justificó haberle pedido al presidente Daniel Passarella la vuelta de Román, que jugó la última temporada a préstamo en Palmeiras, tras haberse ido al descenso con River.

"Para nosotros lo que pasó quedó en el olvido. Hay que tratar de recuperar el plantel, tenemos cinco lesionados, y estamos cortos en algunos puestos, lo necesitamos", dijo en referencia a la vuelta del defensor.

Ramón Díaz debutó frente a San Martín de San Juan el domingo con una victoria por 2-0, con un equipo que tuvo su impronta al poner al juvenil Manuel Lanzini como enganche (Lanzini fue el autor del gol que abrió la victoria riverplantense).

Ahora es tiempo de los refuerzos que definirá con Passarella: "Vamos a tener reuniones con Daniel para definir todo en torno a los jugadores para armar el equipo que queremos".

Por lo pronto, Ramón dejó en claro que desea tener los refuerzos para cuando comience la pretemporada, el 4 de enero.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Annonce