Jeg vikarier lidt for Deportivo FAS, nu når manden er på badeferie;-)
Corinthians to pull out of Pato negotiations - report
By Tom Etherington 2012-12-20 23:24:00
Corinthians are reportedly pulling out of negotiations for Alexandre Pato after rumours of Paris Saint-Germain seeing a €30million turned down by AC Milan.
Adriano Galliani confirmed the Rossoneri have received an offer for the Seleção striker but admitted the club are yet to decide his future.
The recently crowned Club World Cup winners were said to have made a bid of €15million for Pato.
However, now there are suggestions emerging from Brazil that the the club are ready to pull out of talks.
It comes after rumours that PSG made a proposal worth €30million that Milan rejected, though there is no confirmation of this yet.
The Ligue 1 leaders had been on the verge of signing Pato last year, but the club pulled out at the last minute.
____
Lupo named as Atlético Mineiro´s mystery kit sponsor
By Callum Fox 2012-12-21 11:05:00
Atlético Mineiro´s mystery sponsor has been revealed as Brazilian sportswear firm Lupo who will replace previous kit sponsors Topper.
The club announced the $25m deal yesterday but were unable to reveal the identity of the sponsor until now.
Lupo´s commercial director, Valquírio Cabral Jr. said: "With Atlético-MG, we arrive at a completely different level, much higher than the clubs that we sponsored before.
“We’re talking about one of the great clubs of Brazil, who next year will compete in the Copa Libertadores, and has one of the biggest supporter bases in the country.”
In an interview with Radio Itatiaia, club president Alexandre Kalil said: "It´s one of the biggest contracts in the history of Brazilian football, of course not as big as São Paulo or Corinthians, but I doubt very much that many clubs in Brazil has a contract worth $12.5m per year.
"I´m happy and delighted. The vendor asked not us to disclose their name because they want to make a super disclosure."
Hahaha.. Så tror jeg nok, Atletico får kikset shorts til næste sæson.
____
Brazil set to face Italy in friendly clash
By Callum Fox 2012-12-21 10:40:00
Brazil will face European Championship runners up Italy in a friendly ahead of the 2013 Confederations Cup.
The friendly between the two nations is scheduled for March 21 in the Stade de Geneve, home of Swiss club Servette.
This will represent an early clash between the two teams ahead of their group match in the Confederations Cup in the summer.
The group match takes place on June 22 in Salvador. Brazil will be looking for a repeat of their last game against Italy, a 3-0 win in the 2009 Confederations Cup.
However, before that Brazil will be preparing for their friendly game against England on February 6 at Wembley to mark 150 years of the FA´s existence.
The two friendly games will represent chances for Brazil to climb back up the FIFA rankings as it was announced recently that the Seleção had dropped to 18th place, an all time low.
_____
Loco Abreu confirms he will return to Botafogo in January
By Josh Pedley 2012-12-20 20:06:00
Uruguayan striker Loco Abreu has confirmed that he will return to Botafogo in January but will consider offers from other clubs for next season.
Abreu, 36, was loaned to Figueirense towards the end of last season after falling out of favour with coach Oswaldo de Oliveira, but will report for pre-season as expected and then look to make a decision on his future.
“My projection for 2013 is back at Botafogo,” he told Globo Esporte reporters in Porto Alegre, where he was taking part in the Match against Poverty friendly on Wednesday evening.
“On January 5th I will restate with the club and, if the situation does not change, I will work normally.”
The striker, who has 70 caps for Uruguay, is still under contract at Botafogo and stated that any clubs interested in him should speak to the club president.
“I have a contract with the club until 2014, those interested in having me on their team must first talk to the Botafogo president (Maurício Assumpção) because I owe much to him.
“But the doors are open for any kind of possibility.”
Botafogo coach Oswaldo de Oliveira is open to Abreu returning to the first team squad but admitted that it may be tough to play both him and Seedorf at the same time given their age.
“He plays for Botafogo, but was not playing well. Therefore, we use less frequently.
“The proposal was to use it in special moment. He preferred to exchange club. With my stay, it must adapt to what we want. I cannot deny that with Abreu and Seedorf will be very difficult to start the games, especially with the heat.
“It is a situation that needs to be well organised,” the coach told SporTV."
_____
Zinedine Zidane: Brazil favourites to win 2014 World Cup
By Tom Etherington 2012-12-21 13:15:00
Former France international Zinedine Zidane believes that host nation Brazil are the team to beat at the 2014 World Cup.
The Seleção last won the tournament in 2002, when they beat Germany 2-0 in the final, following four previous trophy wins.
During the last two competitions Brazil, who recently re-appointed Luiz Felipe Scolari as head coach, have been eliminated at the quarter-final stages.
However, Zidane, who took part in the 10th annual Match Against Poverty in Porto Alegre on Wednesday, believes the host nation have what it takes to go all the way in two years´ time.
The 40-year-old said: "Brazil is the country of football. They are the favourites for me as they have home advantage as well as a number of very talented players.
"They have a lot of individual quality. They have excellent youngsters such as Neymar and Lucas, who are only 20 and already have plenty of experience."
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2
-A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé)
Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg