Snak

Mere indhold efter annoncen
On-loan Arsenal midfielder Denilson happy with the competition at São Paulo

Arsenal loanee Denilson is happy with the competition for places at São Paulo and says he is confident about the new formation employed by coach Ney Franco.

Denilson, 24, has been on-loan at São Paulo, the club where he started his career, for the past 18 months and is hoping to sign a permanent deal with the Brazilian giants before his loan spell ends in June.

With playmaker Ganso now returning to full fitness, São Paulo coach Ney Franco is looking to alter the formation to a midfield diamond to accommodate the former Santos player, which will mean a change of role for Denilson.

“He (Ney Franco) put Wellington as the defensive midfielder, I was on the right, Jadson on the left and Ganso in the middle," he told Lancenet!

“For me, there was no problem. Last year the team finished well in the previous formation and now let´s see how this scheme will be used.”

And as well as getting used to the new formation, Denilson will also have to adapt to increased competition for places with the return from injury of Fabrício.

“This jockeying for position is nice and healthy. I´m happy for the return of Fabricio, he proved a great professional in the past year.”
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Flamengo and Santos in fight to sign Rubin Kazan midfielder Carlos Eduardo

Flamengo and Santos are battling it out to sign Rubin Kazan midfielder Carlos Eduardo, who has been made available on loan by the Russian club.

Carlos Eduardo, 25, who moved to Rubin from German club Hoffenheim in 2010, has suffered from a number of injuries in Russia and is believed to want to return to Brazil to kick-start his career again.

Both Flamengo and Santos are confident in getting the player, but, so far, the better offer has been put forward by Santos, who turned their attention to the former Grêmio player after Paris Saint-Germain star Nenê chose to move to Qater instead.

“What we can offer is the shirt of a club that has magnitude. We have parameters and our policy does not allow us to go crazy,” said director Paulo Pelaipe when asked if Flamengo would react to interest from Santos.

Santos on the other hand are willing to match the player’s current wages and his club are seen to prefer this offer as it will give the player a greater opportunity to do well, as he will be playing with Neymar, and also help to raise his value for a future sale.

“He wants and is making a sacrifice to return to Brazil. His head is playing at Santos,” coach Muricy Ramalho told reporters.

The player himself said on Friday that he has no preference but there have been reports in the media suggesting that life in Rio would be more attractive to the young star.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Argentine full-back Fabián Monzón joins Fluminense on loan

Lyon left-back Fabián Monzón has joined Fluminense on loan until 31 July, with a view to remaining until the end of the 2013 season.

The transfer of Monzón, 25, was confirmed by Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas on Friday, with the Tricolor looking to add competition for left-back Carlinhos following the departure of Thiago Carleto last month.

Monzón only joined Lyon on a four-year contract for €3 million last summer, having impressed with fellow Ligue 1 side Nice in the 2011-12 season.

However, since arriving at the Stade de Gerland, the Argentine has gone on to make only two starts for the French giants, having fallen behind Mouhamadou Dabo in the battle for the left-back position.

Monzón will become the club´s third signing of the transfer window, following the arrivals of forward Rhayner, from Naútico, and right-back Wellington Silva, formerly of Flamengo.

It is reported that the club are now looking to finalise one more signing ahead of their Copa Libertadores campaign, with an attacking midfielder the club´s priority.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Boca - træner legenden Carlos Bianchi kritiserer antallet af Superclásicos indenfor en kort tidsperiode, forholdet til Rivertræner Ramon Diaz, Sebastian Battaglias karrierestop, Copa libertadores osv...

Bianchi criticó la cantidad de clásicos

BUENOS AIRES -- El entrenador de Boca, Carlos Bianchi, calificó como "una estupidez" tener que jugar tres Superclásicos de verano en 15 días, porque "no suman puntos". Y también habló del grupo, confirmó el equipo contra Racing, la Libertadores y aseguró que su apetito de éxitos "sigue intacto".

En el inicio de su primera conferencia en Tandil, el Virrey lamentó el retiro de Sebastián Battaglia, obligado por una osteocondritis en una rodilla. "A uno le da bronca ver a un jugador tan generoso como Sebastián, termine su carrera de esta manera. "Es el físico que decide". No obstante, consultado sobre si pensaba incluirlo en su cuerpo técnico, el entrenador dijo no haber considerado la posibilidad.

En la previa al duelo con Racing, el primero del 2013 para Boca y Bianchi, en su tercer ciclo como DT xeneize, aclaró: " Nunca le di importancia a los partidos de pretemporada".

"Yo sé que todos quieren ganar los clásicos, a Racing a Independiente, pero no son por puntos". Y remarcó que lo que le "interesa es que no se lesione ningún judador".

Y ya confirmó los once para enfrentar al equipo de Luis Zubeldía: Ustari; Albín Cellay, Pérez, Evangelista, Erbes, Fernández, Colazo, Chávez, Blandi y Viatri.

Y enseguida fue consultado por River y si le resultaba especial la presencia de Ramón Díaz, lo que desató el siguiente diálogo con los periodistas presentes:

"Ramón Díaz es un tecnico de River. Están esperando que diga algo...(risas) El título de mañana. Los frustré".

"Están esperando cualquier respuesta de mi parte, no entro".

Pero minutos después, les regaló el "título" buscado, al ser preguntado por los tres Superclásicos que tendrán que jugar en este verano.

"Yo dije que era una cosa estúpida. Se lo dije al presidente, para mí es una estupidez jugar tres partidos", y como ejemplo dio los casos de Juventus-Milan, que sólo se cruzan una vez antes de la temporada oficial, y Real Madrid -Barcelona, que no juegan amistosos.

"Hay que jugar tres veces contra River, que no le veo tanta productividad, tanto beneficio, cosas que le puedan aportar a uno. En mi caso digo, tal vez, otros lo vean de otra manera", explicó Bianchi.

Y reiteró: "Pienso que es una estupidez jugar tres veces jugar con River en 15 días", en especial, por su preocupación por no tener lesionados.

En otro tramo de la conferencia, Bianchi consideró sobre la dupla Santiago Silva y Juan Manuel Martínez: "Pienso que haber jugado ya juntos en Vélez, donde rindieron muy bien los dos, es un aporte para Santiago, seguro que sí".

Y, de nuevo, consultado sobre la negativa de Juan Román Riquelme, dijo que "es una pena que Boca no pueda contar con él. Pero si volviera a jugar, me daría placer, porque son los jugadores que uno siempre quisiera que jueguen y no se terminen nunca".

Acerca de cómo manejará al plantel, en especial, porque es amplio y algunos no jugarán todo lo que quieran, Bianchi fue muy simple y directo: "Si el grupo es inteligente , para un técnico las cosas son más simples. El técnico tiene que ser honesto y correcto con el grupo. En eso yo no voy a fallar y cuanto tenga que decir algo, lo diré en la cara. Y el que tenga la oportunidad de jugar ese día, que aproveche al máximo la ocasión, porque si hay algo como uno puede defenderse es cuando llega al rectángulo verde y ahí demostrar todo lo que puede dar".

Con respecto a la Copa Libertadores, Bianchi señaló que tiene "un grupo difícil, con viajes largos". Y no marcó prioridades, si no que irán viendo paso a paso. "Vamos a tratar de estar a la altura", cerró el tema.

Finalmente, sobre su tercer ciclo en Boca, el entrenador confirmó que "el apetito (de éxitos) sigue intacto". Y contó que algunos de sus conocidos le recomendaban que no volviera a trabajar, así como otros lo alentaron. Pero aseguró que no teme arruinar todo lo conseguido anteriormente. Y reflexionó: "Esas cosas que logró ya no te las pueden sacar, uno puede sumar un poquitito más y eso es lo que vamos a tratar de hacer".

"Buenas tardes, felicidades".
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Bad news for Flamengo-tilhængerne. Vágner Love forlader klubben og vender tilbage til CSKA. Førsteelskeren nåede op på 81 kampe og scorede 47 kasser. Det giver et flot snit på 0,58 per match. Love vil blive savnet, meget. Med Rio-brillerne på må vi bare konstatere, at det ser fornuftigt ud for Botafogo, rigtig godt ud for Fluminense, mens Flamengo og Vasco... UHA-UHA-UHA. Rigerne fattes penge og ledelse!
Mere indhold efter annoncen
Annonce
Jeps.. Puha, stakkels Deportivo. Håber de finder en fuldblodserstatning
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Desværre kommer jeg ike til at se kampen i mod mellem Brasilien og Uruguay, så god fornøjelse. Roommaten har søreme fødselsdag og der er købt godt og vel 4 kasser ind, rødvin og andet sprut. Første fest her i Berlin.. Ser ud til at virke lidt ekstremt for en fattig studerende fra Odense. Haha.
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Shit.............nåh men det var "forventet" news enten Vagner loves afgang eller Comeback til Adriano....pest eller kolera....det blev pest...:-)

God fornøjelse NPATO, husk du repræsenterer Bold.dks bedste tråd...:-)

Rumoured Newcastle United target Marcos Rocha believes Atlético Mineiro could play 70 games in 2013

Atlético Mineiro right-back Marcos Rocha, who was linked with Newcastle United earlier this season, believes his team could play 70 games in 2013.

Marcos Rocha, 24, was sensational for Atlético last season as they challenged eventual winners Fluminense for the Brazilian league title, eventually finishing second.

“Cuca [the coach] has already talked to us about the very large number of games we are going to have,” Rocha told Globo Esporte.

“It will be a year in which we have little time to rest. If we get to the finals, it will be over 70 games. We have to take advantage of this pre-season, not to have any injuries during the year.”

Despite the daunting campaign ahead, Rocha is hopeful they can achieve success this year.

“I hope in 2013 we can get the titles. We missed it last year, to crown a wonderful season, with great campaigns.

“We are very focused. You continue to work with your feet on the ground. We have much to evolve as a team and individually.”


Grêmio goalkeeper Dida expects a ‘´healthy fight’ with Marcelo Grohe for the number one spot

Grêmio goalkeeper Dida believes there will be a ‘´healthy fight’ between him and Marcelo Grohe for the number one spot this season.

Dida, 39, who joined Grêmio from Portuguesa in December, has been impressed with Grohe and believes that the only winner form the competition between them will be Grêmio.

“I´m always a motivated person,” he told Globo Esporte.

“Here will be no different. Having him (Marcelo Grohe) beside me, let’s say, I think it´s a great experience.

“He had great Brasileiro. I hope to pass on the experience that I have. It´s a healthy fight, the only winner will be Grêmio.

“I´m a new face, a new player, arrived recently. I´m fighting for a position where the fans already have a particular fondness for a goalkeeper. I will work hard. I´ve always been like that.”

Grohe, who took over as the number one when Victor moved to Atlético Mineiro, was not best pleased with the signing of Dida but has promised to work hard to make sure he stays in the team, despite rumoured interest from Flamengo.

“I´m not upset, these things happen. Football is made of choices. I´m focused on Grêmio in the preseason.

“We has a game of importance in the Libertadores. Football is dynamic, we do not know what can happen. But my total focus is on Grêmio.”

Fluminense captain Fred hoping for even more titles in 2013

Striker Fred had a sensational 2012, finishing top scorer as Fluminense won the Brasileirão, but is hoping for even more titles in 2013.

Fred, 29, who scored 20 goals in 28 games last season, believes Fluminense can get better this season and improve as a team.

“I will work to be better than in 2012,” he told Globo Esporte.

“How? With titles, goals, good performances. It was certainly my most amazing year. My best form, with greater importance within the club.

“With all positive results. Something that comes from 2011, a year in which I scored many goals but did not get titles.”

The main target for Fluminense is the Copa Libertadores, a competition they have never won, but Fred believes it is important to not put too much emphasis on one title.

“It´s a goal of ours. I told you obsession hinders. Our team works very hard, is very down to earth, and is aware of the strength of what we can do.

“We have maintained a base and a committee that knows how to get the most of it. We just need to take some precautions.”

Fred is back in pre-season training and admitted that it has not easy to recover from the long Brazilian season.

“I am in pain in the whole body but it is up to standard. You get 30, 35 days holiday and then end up doing nothing.

“During the holidays of 2011 I played lots of foot-volley, I played a lot of ball, but now as the year was very stressful, I did nothing but to rest the body itself.”

And the former Lyon striker also spoke about his ambitions with the Brazilian national team.

“Today I am aware and I learned that my business is just practice and play. I´ll give my best in the field, make goals, be a champion, it is important to gain trust.

“And also pass trust. Like Abel already knows me and trusts me, I´ll make Scolari also trust.

“Got to keep the good level of last year and the previous seasons. Making goals, playing at a high level.

“We have many players returning to Brazil for several reasons. Economically speaking the country is strong. This only increases competition.”
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Uruguayanske Nacional har hentet den ccolombianske forsvarspiller Efraín Cortés i mexicanske Gallos Blancos.

Nacional contrató al colombiano Cortés

MONTEVIDEO -- Nacional, actual campeón de la Liga uruguaya, llegó a un acuerdo para contratar al defensa colombiano Efraín Cortés y reforzar su plantilla de cara a la participación en la Copa Libertadores de América.

Cortés es un defensa zurdo y de 28 años que se inició en el América de Cali y posteriormente jugó en el Deportes Quindío, Millonarios y Deportivo Cali de su país, antes de pasar al mexicano Gallos Blancos de Querétaro.

Nacional no tuvo un buen inicio de temporada y quedó relegado en el torneo Apertura uruguayo, que ganó su rival de todas las horas el Peñarol.

El equipo, que dirige Gustavo "Chavo" Díaz, espera revertir la situación en el torneo Clausura, que se inicia el 16 de febrero, e intentará además mejorar sus últimas discretas actuaciones en la Copa Libertadores de América.

En la Libertadores Nacional fue emparejado con el argentino Boca Juniors, el ecuatoriano Barcelona y el mexicano Toluca en el Grupo 1.

El debut del equipo uruguayo será el 12 de febrero en Montevideo frente a los ecuatorianos
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Sudamericano Sub 20: Chile 2-0 Bolivia

Chile made it two wins from two in the Sudamericano Sub 20 tournament after defeating Bolivia 2-0 in Mendoza courtesy of goals to Nicolás Castillo and Cristián Cuevas.

The Chileans dominated right from the start with Nicolás Castillo, Bryan Rabello and Cristián Cuevas causing plenty of headaches for their Bolivian opponents. However a combination of poor finishing, some fine saves from Bolivian goalkeeper Guillermo Viscarra, resolute Bolivian defending and the woodwork meant that the match remained scoreless come the half time whistle.

Seven minutes into the second half the la rojita got the goal their dominance deserved as Nicolás Castillo got on the end of a brilliant through ball from Diego Rubio to open the scoring. In the 72nd minute the lights went out in the stadium which delayed the match for ten minutes. The delay didn’t do much to stop the Chilean dominance as they looked to build on the scoreline.

The Chileans got their second goal in the last minute of the match after Nicolás Maturana got on the end of a long before holding off his opponent and putting the ball on a plate for Cristián Cuevas to put into an empty net.

Chile 2-0 Bolivia

http://www.youtube.com/w…YsYLDzdvfkg
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Annonce