Snak

Mere indhold efter annoncen
Det virker til at River er ligeså begjestret for Fabbro som Larissa er.

River ofreció 3 millones por Fabbro

BUENOS AIRES -- River Plate realizó este miércoles una nueva oferta a Cerro Porteño para conseguir el pase del volante Jonathan Fabbro, la cual supera los 3 millones de dólares y se acerca a lo pretendido originalmente por el club paraguayo.

River había ofrecido en principio por Fabbro, la debilidad del entrenador Ramón Angel Díaz, 2,5 millones de dólares por la totalidad del pase del mediocampista argentino, pero esa cifra fue considerada insuficiente por la dirigencia de Cerro Porteño.

Los millonarios mejoraron el ofrecimiento y este nuevo intento de River habría convencido a las autoridades de Cerro Porteño, quienes originariamente habían solicitado 4 millones de dólares por el pase del volante, que es ídolo de la afición azulgrana y se nacionalizó paraguayo para jugar el seleccionado albirrojo.

Al respecto, el vicepresidente de la entidad paraguaya, Carlos Sosa, manifestó en declaraciones al programa de radio Rock & Closs que "hay que ser muy respetuoso. Cerro apostó mucho en Fabbro, pero ante una oferta tan importante no hay que desperdiciarla".

En el mismo programa radial que se emite por la Rock & Pop, Ramón Díaz insistió en que la prioridad es "Fabbro", pero advirtió que si no se da el pase del ex mediocampista de Boca Juniors, "habrá que manejar otra alternativa" para ocupar el puesto de enganche.

"A Valdivia (por el chileno Jorge, quien juega en el Palmeiras de Brasil), lo ví y me gusta mucho también. Hay que esperar", añadió.

De todos modos, allegados a la dirigencia de River dejaron trascender hoy a Télam que "lo de Valdivia es para presionar a Cerro Porteño, la prioridad sigo siendo Fabbro".
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Bruno César admits leaving Benfica to join Al-Ahli for financial gain

Bruno César has admitted that his move from Benfica to Saudi Arabia´s Al-Ahli was largely motivated by financial gain, but has refuted suggestions he is a "mercenary".

The 24-year-old recently left Portugal for the Egyptian giants for an undisclosed fee, where he signed a three-and-a-half-year contract.

Bruno César has defended his decision to move to Asia, but accepted that he has limited his options in the short-term for the lucrative rewards.

"I am no mercenary," he told Renascenca on Wednesday. "It is a very good contract. It will provide me and my family with great financial stability.

"There are two sides to the coin. It will be a much more tranquil life financially, but sports-wise it will distance me from my objectives which are the national team, playing in Europe and the Champions League, and being among the best clubs in the world."

The Brazil international, who left Brazilian side Corinthians in 2011, made his debut for the Seleção in 2011 and has made one additional appearance for the national side since then.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Brazil medic blames Milan for Pato injuries

Brazil’s chief medic has accused Milan of making Alexandre Pato’s injury problems worse, as the striker tries to reignite his career at Corinthians.

Pato, who recently joined the Brazilian club for €15million, spent much of the last two years on the treatment table for a series of thigh strains.

The striker even went to America for tests at a specialist sports injury clinic, who said there was no medical reason why he kept suffering these relapses, but Seleção medic Jose Luis Runco believes Milan are to blame.

He said: "In my view, in the past Pato has been rushed back on to the field too quickly, or Milan got the treatment for his muscles wrong while he was out of action.

"I have seen other cases like Pato’s. With the right course of action and if the player collaborates with medics, I usually don’t see any big problems."

There had been suggestions that Pato pushed for a transfer to Corinthians this month so that he could deal with his injuries better in the heat of Brazil.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Er der nogen her der kender noget til Ricardo Bueno, der kommer fra Goianiense? Han har efter sigende skrevet kontrakt med F.C. Nordsjælland.
Forza Napoli Sempre!
Umiddelbart virker han til at være en "lottokupon" i Superliga sammenhæng, slog aldrig ignnem i Gremio, Atletico Mineiro eller var lånt ud til Palmeiras inden han skiftede til Goianiemse - som han spillede Copa Sulamericana med - og som han rykkede ned med i Série B.

Generelt er mit indtryk at Superliga ikke holder ret højt niveau - men det vil stadigvæk overraske mig hvis han blev en profil elller blot en flue i suppen......Sambafodbols kender nok mere til ham end jeg...

Iøvrigt spændende mht Coloccini om dig Viggo og de andre får glæde af ham i den nærmeste fremtid....?





Argentina News

Cerro Porteño afviser Rivers bud men forhandlingerne fortsætter..

Cerro rechazó oferta por Fabbro

BUENOS AIRES -- Cerro Porteño no aceptó el ofrecimiento realizado por River Plate de 3,6 millones de dólares por el pase del volante argentino Jonathan Fabbro, pero de todos modos la operación aún no está caída.

Los directivos de Cerro Porteño pretenden cuatro millones por el pase de Fabbro y esperan que River mejore la oferta en los próximos días; mientras que los millonarios creen que podrán convencer a sus pares de Cerro Porteño y podrán cerrar la operación antes del viernes de esta semana.

Este miércoles a la mañana, el titular de River Plate, Daniel Passarella, había asegurado que la contratación de Fabbro "era "factible", al tiempo que reveló que regresaba de Tandil a Buenos Aires para cerrar "otra incorporación", de cara al inicio del torneo Final 2013.

"Estamos trabajando, sin demasiado apuro, porque queremos hacer las cosas bien y ver si podemos incorporar a un nuevo jugador. Hablé con (Ramón) Díaz y le dije que lo de Fabbro es factible", afirmó Passarella tras la práctica, la última que realizó el plantel riverplatense en la cancha de Ferrocarril Sud de Tandil.

"No viajo a Mar del Plata y me vuelvo a Buenos Aires para cerrar otra incorporación. Hay otra posibilidad por Fabbro. Y también seguimos hablando con la gente de Porto por (Juan Manuel) Iturbe", agregó el máximo dirigente `millonario`.

Así, Passarella dejó en claro que la dirigencia de River haría un último intento por Fabbro, la debilidad del `Pelado` Díaz, e insistirá por Iturbe, un anhelo del entrenador y los dirigentes.

"Ramón está tranquilo, porque sabe que hacemos los esfuerzos para traerle los refuerzos que pidió. Trataremos de que esté aún más feliz y contento. Pero hay que ser pacientes", apuntó Passarella.

Por la tarde, ante las dificultades que se presentaba la contratación de Fabbro, Ramón Díaz, manifestó que el chileno Jorge Valdivia, que juega en el club Palmeiras, de Brasil, era la alternativa para ocupar el puesto de enganche.

"Fabbro es un jugador que me gusta mucho, pero ya tenemos una alternativa que es el chileno Valdivia", afirmó Díaz en declaraciones a Radio Cardinal, de Paraguay.

De todos modos, la llegada de Valdivia fue nada más que una "nube de humo", para presionar a Cerro Porteño y conseguir a Fabbro.

Además, en caso de llegar Valdivia, el conjunto de Núñez deberá liberar un cupo de extranjero ya que en el plantel cuenta con los uruguayos Carlos Sánchez y Rodrigo Mora, el paraguayo Adalberto Román y el ecuatoriano Juan Cazares.

Por la tarde, los directivos de River redoblaron la apuesta y cargaron definitivamente por Fabbro, para mejorar la oferta inicial de 2,5 millones de dólares a 3,6 millones, situación que hizo dudar a las autoridades de Cerro Porteño.

Los millonarios mejoraron el ofrecimiento y este nuevo intento de River igualmente no convenció a las autoridades de Cerro Porteño, quienes originariamente habían solicitado 4 millones de dólares por el pase del volante, que es ídolo de la afición azulgrana y se nacionalizó paraguayo para jugar en el seleccionado albirrojo.

Al respecto, el vicepresidente de la entidad paraguaya, Carlos Sosa, manifestó en declaraciones al programa de radio Rock & Closs que "hay que ser muy respetuoso. Cerro apostó mucho en Fabbro, pero ante una oferta tan importante no hay que desperdiciarla".
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Mere indhold efter annoncen
Annonce
LDU 1 Grêmio 0 - Luxemburgo pleased with the debut of Eduardo Vargas

Grêmio coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo was impressed with the performance of new signing Eduardo Vargas after coming on as a substitute at half-time during the 1-0 defeat to LDU on Wednesday.

Vargas, 23, signed for the Porto Alegre club last week on loan from Napoli and started the Copa Libertadores playoff game on the bench, with Willian José preferred up front.

However, José was poor in the first half and Luxemburgo introduced the Chilean at half-time for the young Brazilian.

“Football is such a wonderful thing. He didnt even train with the group and did not know who the right partners were,” the former Real Madrid boss told reporters.

“He took the field and began dribbling here, there.... He arrived mid afternoon, the guy came in and was not bothered.

“When I was at Flamengo, I knew he played on the right, or down the flanks. Maybe he could get up and decide the game.”

So impressed was Luxemburgo, that he stated that Vargas will start in the return game next Wednesday.

“Vargas will play. He was not hired to be on the bench. Let´s see how it goes this time. I think today was the behavior of the team who is looking for something.

“Vargas came in and pushed his opponent back. The performance in general was very good.”
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
LDU 1 Grêmio 0 - Coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo confident of a turnaround at the Arena

Despite losing 1-0 to LDU in Quito on Wednesday night, Grêmio coach Vanderlei Luxemburgo is confident his side can turn the result around in the second leg of their Copa Libertadores playoff next week and called on the fans for help.

“The Grêmio fans have to create a special atmosphere,” he told reporters from Zero Hora after the game.

“Making the Arena like the Bombonera, encouraging us during the 90 minutes. I´m sure the fans will embrace the team, they saw the commitment of the players here.

“Everything is open. I call on the fans for this game at home, so that it makes a difference in the Arena.”

Grêmio had gone to Ecuador in advance of the game to get used to the high altitude conditions and the move seemed to pay-off as they matched their hosts throughout an even game.

“When did we knew LDU was our opponent, the board made ​​a great effort and changed all the logistics.

“We prove that you can do a job to match the physical part. First you must break the psychological aspect and then the anaerobic.

“We made several training sessions of possession and got the timing right but the thing is we lost the football game, we missed many chances. But let´s make the home game count.”

LDU edged the first half but neither side created any great amount of chances. However, 30 minutes into the second half Grêmio were forced into a change after goalkeeper Dida got hurt while punching a cross and his replacement, Marcelo Grohe, was called straight into action.

First he tipped a long range effort onto the bar and then quickly got up to block a follow up header off the line but could not stop Feraud´s finish to put LDU in the lead.

In the first half Grêmio had been reduced mainly to long shots but had a number of opportunities in the second half to get the important away goal.

Both Souza and Fernando hit the bar and Marcelo Moreno missed a number of great chances as the game came to a close.

The result means that Grêmio will have to win by two clear goals in the return fixture in Porto Alegre next Wednesday.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Okay, tak for svaret Depor FAS. Men det at han ikke slog igennem i Gremio eller Palmeiras, betyder nødvendigvis ikke at han ikke har potientale til at slå igennem i Superligaen. Og det på grund af det er to store klubber, som det ikke er nemt at slå igennem i. Når man kigger på Ricardo Bueno på youtube, så virker han til at være en intressant spiller: http://youtu.be/UKeskeUoML4

Iøvrigt spændende mht Coloccini om dig Viggo og de andre får glæde af ham i den nærmeste fremtid....?


Helt sikkert. Det vil være ligesom de gode gamle dage:-)
Forza Napoli Sempre!
TR1986, tja det kan være du har ret, men tror nu ikke du skal være så bekymret som FCK´er - de holder nok med 99.9% sikkerhed hjem. :-)




New Corinthians defender Gil would welcome the signing of Vasco da Gama’s Dedé

Despite only joining Corinthians earlier this month, centre-back Gil has revealed he would welcome the signing of Dedé from Vasco da Gama and the additional competition for places he would bring.

Gil, 25, joined the Club World Cup winners at the beginning of January from French club Valenciennes and believes that competition for places is healthy for a team.

"I think it will be a healthy fight of our (centre-backs) part, everyone doing their best to support Corinthians,” he told Lancenet!

“So we must work seriously to achieve the goals.”

Corinthians have made no secret of their desire to sign the highly regarded defender but as yet Vasco are refusing to sell their prized asset.

“Everyone who comes, as I was, will be well received by the group. When it comes to helping people there is always open arms. It will be good for everyone. If he (Dede) comes, we will welcome him with open arms.”



Former Manchester City striker Jô knows he is not guaranteed a place in the Atlético Mineiro team

Former Manchester City striker Jô is aware that he is not guaranteed a starting place in the Atlético Mineiro team this season and will have to work hard to impress coach Cuca.

Jô, 25, joined Atlético in May 2012 after a disappointing spell with Internacional but quickly became an important part of the Belo Horizonte team’s attack, scoring 10 goals as they finished as runners-up in the Brasileirão.

“Despite it being the beginning of the season, we´re playing well,” he told Globo Esporte.

“But earlier this year, I spoke at my first interview that nobody has their place in the team set here, everyone has to work hard knowing we have quality players, who are also working to play.”

Jô started his career with Corinthians before moving to Russian side CSKA Moscow in 2005. He had a successful time with CSKA and, in 2008, he moved to Manchester City, under manager Mark Hughes, for £19 million.

However, he failed to live up to expectations in Manchester and was quickly moved out on loan, twice to Everton and then to Galatasaray in 2010 before moving back to Brazil permanently with Internacional in 2011.

“Of course Cuca is testing various options in order to be prepared for the championships.

“And as the year goes on, we´ll know which is fitting for the best training,” he added.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
De to artikler er spot on!

0-1 mod Liga er vel også set også hele kampen et fair resultat. Grêmio var næppe alt "dominerende" på nogen måde, andet end muligvis 2/3 af første halveg og starten af anden.

Som Luxemburgo også sagde, så er jeg super spændt på, at se Eduardo Vargas hjemme i returen. William José skuffede med ikke at score på hans chance og det var naturligt, at han trak billetten til bænken. Vargas var tværdimod den sande fornøjelse at se på, en rigtig flabbet, men uhyr dygtig dribbler, med både overblik og spilforståelse.
En af de ting som Grêmio får problemer med i løbet af sæsonen, er de backs. Med 4-2-2-2 efterlader vi masse rum på kanterne og det var blandt andet noget, som jeg ikke brød mig om. (Pará og Tony er begge bedre den anden retning) Fernando og Souza bliver essentiale om Vanderlei forsætter med den samme formation eller at han går (som jeg selv ønsker det) 4-2-3-1... Zé Roberto som trequista - Leanadro og Vargas på kanterne og André Lima/Moreno på toppen.
Returen bliver alt afgørende og jeg glæder mig til at se stemningen på stadium, hold kæft, det bliver kulde gysninger.
Andet er der ikke at sige, Cris virker i mine øjne som den perfekte erstatning for Gilberto Silva. Utrolig sympatisk og professionel person (havde troet, at han var mere "brutal")
Vargas skal man holde øje med i årets Brasilierão.. Uden tvivl

São Paulo, derimod, giftige.. uhyre giftige..
BRASSER PODCASTEN: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/brasserbold/id1084900607?mt=2 -A Seleção Brasileira og Brasiliansk fodbold! (Garrincha > Pelé) Grêmio fan, KUN GRÊMIO: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NwzoNF7bujA/maxresdefault.jpg
Annonce