Snak

Mere indhold efter annoncen
Paris Saint-Germain sign young goalkeeper João Victor

Paris Saint-Germain have signed former São Paulo goalkeeper João Victor. The 17-year old player had been released by the Brazilian club in 2008.

João Victor joined an academy called Fechando o Gol, which is lead by former goalkeeper Zetti, and impressed a Paris Saint-Germain scout.

His family went to Paris to talk to the scout but they met the club´s goalkeeping coach instead. He was given a chance to impress them, and succeeded in doing so.

The young goalkeeper has Italian passport, so will not count as a foreigner.

João Victor talked to Brazilian press, he said: "I have already met Lucas Moura at PSG and he is a very nice guy, he is an idol for all São Paulo fans. It would be a dream to play alongside him and the other PSG players. They are experienced players that achieved a lot in their careers."

He added: "I joined the Fechando o Gol because as a friend presented me there, and I liked it a lot as it´s an academy that improves a goalkeeper´s technical skill, that´s very important in football. I wouldn´t be here if it wasn´t for them."
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Cruzeiro - US tour opponents announced

Cruzeiro have announced details of their trip to the United States in June, as the Brazilian National First Division stops due to the Confederations Cup.

The Belo Horizonte-based team will face the Fort Lauderdale Strikers in Fort Lauderdale on June 23 and Monarcas Morelia from Mexico in Chicago on June 28.

The squad will leave Belo Horizonte on June 19, and will stay in Orlando for a few days before traveling to Fort Lauderdale for the first friendly game.

They will return to Brazil on June 30, on the same day as the Confederations Cup final.

Cruzeiro have previously played in the United States in 2010, when they met the New York Red Bulls and New England Revolution.

Other Brazilian clubs such as Fluminense are also expected to play friendly games abroad during the Confederations Cup, while Flamengo and Vasco are likely to play a tournament in Pará, a state located in Northern Brazil.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Former Brazil manager Mano Menezes linked with FC Porto job

Former Brazil´s national team manager Mano Menezes has been linked with a move to Portuguese top division side FC Porto.

Mano Menezes has been unemployed since he was sacked by the Brazilian FA last year.

The manager had been linked to several Brazilian clubs, such as Flamengo, but has expressed his intention of resuming his career abroad.

Vítor Pereira is Porto´s current manager, and has been since 2011, when he replaced André Villas-Boas, who moved to England.

Mano Menezes´ agent Carlos Leite talked to Brazilian TV channel ESPN Brasil about the rumor, he said: "I am not aware of that, but I think it´s hard as FC Porto are still playing in competitions."

It is believed that there is internal resistence at Porto to sign him due to the connections between his agent and Porto´s general director Antero Henrique, as one of his closest agents - Mohamed Afzal - had his license suspended recently.

Besides Mano Menezes, Leonardo Jardim has also been linked with a move to FC Porto and is deemed the favorite option, according to Correio da Manhã.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Flamengo director Paulo Pelaipe: Ibson and Alex Silva both to leave

Flamengo director Paulo Pelaipe has confirmed that midfielder Ibson will soon leave the club, having been told to train separately from the squad along with defender Alex Silva.

With the Carioca club struggling financially, Flamengo hope to unload the two high-earners from the wage-bill, and will not play them in coming games so as not to hinder prospective deals.

“The situation for Ibson is the same as for Alex Silva,” he told reporters. “He is not in our planning for the coming season. We will not use the player anymore and his representatives have been informed.”

To date, though, no offer has arrived for the former Santos man, with Pelaipe adding: “We are still waiting”, when asked on the matter.

Ibson, who came onto the scene at Flamengo, is owed six months of image rights payments by the club. The hope is to pay the money, around £300,000, in 24 instalments. The player, though, is understandably thought not to be happy with the proposal.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Man City owned striker Santa Cruz delights at Botafogo interest

Manchester City owned striker Roque Santa Cruz has spoken of his delight at a potential summer transfer to Brazilian side Botafogo, once his contract with the Premier League side expires.

Santa Cruz, 31, has spent the past season on loan at Champions League quarterfinalists Malaga, having fallen out of favour under City manager Roberto Mancini.

With his long-term contract finally set to expire on June 30, though, he is believed to be open to the idea of a dramatic pay cut in order to return to South American football.

“It´s interest that exists, and that I know about,” he told Radio La Nueva Rgs in Paraguay. “My representatives are looking at the opportunity that´s been presented, and they are talking. Studying.”

“It´s a very big club, I am flattered by the interest. It´s always important to be wanted by a club of this size.

“Brazilian football has one of the most competitive leagues in the world and a high footballing attraction, equally as strong as Europe. It´s clear that it could be something important for me.”

The Paraguay international has spent 14 years in Europe, having joined Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich at an early age. According to reports, it is now just a matter of agreeing on some financial terms before Santa Cruz will put pen to paper on a move to Rio de Janeiro.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Mere indhold efter annoncen
Annonce
Flamengo in negotiations for Bologna defender Roger Carvalho

Flamengo could be about to reunite coach Jorginho with his former Figueirense centre-back Roger Carvalho, according to director Paulo Pelaipe.

Carvalho, 26, is currently in Italy on loan at Bologna, with his rights owned by Brazilian side Tombense—a club used by agent Eduardo Uram to register his players.

With the central defender finding himself a regular substitute in Italy, he is thought to be open to a return to Brazil, and Flamengo hope to bring him to Rio de Janeiro at the request of their manager.

“Roger Carvalho interests us, yes,” said Pelaipe. “We are dealing with his negotiation with Eduardo Uram. We know the values to buy him, and have taken them to the board to attempt to arrange his hiring.

“He was identified by Jorginho. It was a request of the coach.”

Jorginho´s Figueirense side were surprise high-flyers in the 2011 Brasileirão season, but were relegated after the coach and several key players left prior to the following campaign.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Cruzeiro sign right-back Leandrinho

Cruzeiro have announced on Wednesday the signing of right-back Leandrinho from Centro Sportivo Alagoano (CSA) on a two-year contract, for a fee believed to be around £30,000.

Leandrinho, 26, impressed Cruzeiro manager Marcelo Oliveira earlier this month when CSA faced the Belo Horizonte giants in the Copa do Brasil. Cruzeiro have since acquired 100 percent of the player´s economic rights.

The defender has some previous national league experience, having played a handful of Serie C games for São Paulo-based Marilia in 2011.

He was, though, announced as a signing for recently promoted Serie A side Criciuma last year. However, that deal was said to have fallen through due to contractual difficulties.

The player is not expected to challenge current first choice right-back Ceará for a regular starting berth, but will compete with youngster Mayke for the backup role.

In joining A Raposa, Leandrinho becomes the club´s 16th signing of the 2013 season, with the most recent being the capture of Brazil centre-back Dedé just last week.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Neymar declared ´persona non grata´ in Brazilian Northeastern cities amid prejudice accusations

Santos star Neymar has been declared a persona non grata by the municipal chambers of the cities of João Pessoa and Campina Grande.

Neymar was accused by Flamengo-PI´s player Lúcio Bala of referring to his team players as Paraíbas in a recent Brazilian Cup.

Paraíba originally refers to a state in the Northeastern region of the country but is also a derogatory term often used in Brazil´s Southern and Southeastern states to insult people from the Northeast.

Efraim Filho, a federal deputy that represents the state of Paraíba, recently accused Neymar of ´regional prejudice´.

Neymar has, however, already denied the accusations, he told press: "You know, I can´t take that seriously. My brother Joclécio is from Pernambuco in the Northeast. I would never let anyone call him a Paraíba. Those guys are crazy."

"There are Northeastern players at Santos, ask them if I like that kind of joke. So please top. They know what happened on the pitch. I didn´t insult anyone and they know it. I´ll sleep well at night, it´s Lúcio Bala that needs to give explanations, not me."
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Brazil U17s beat Peru 2-1 in South American Championship

http://www.youtube.com/w…-iNixSb9G3U

Brazil´s under 17 national team beat Peru 2-1 in their fourth game in the final stage of the South American Championship.

The Brazilian line-up had a few chances in relation to previous games, as goalkeeper John started instead of Marcos, Jéferson and Auro were the full-backs, and Caio was in the starting XI.

The Seleção dominated most of the first half and nearly scored with Kenedy in the fouth minute.

Brazil howewer had a hard time converting ball possession in goal chances as Peru were defending tightly. Índio had to be subbed off shortly before half-time due to an injury.

The Brazilians had a good start in the second half and quickly scored with Kenedy, with a beautiful free kick goal. Brazil´s passing got worse after the goal as Brazil insisted to attack in the left side, but with little success.

Jéferson attempted a long shot that did not threaten Peru´s goalkeeper, but he got right a few minutes later as he crossed to Evandro, who scored Brazil´s second goal.

Garcés scored a consolation goal for Peru but it came too late to change the outcome of the game.

Brazil will face Paraguay on Sunday in their last game in the competition, while Peru will meet Uruguay.
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Tres clasificados al Mundial Sub 17


http://www.youtube.com/w…mK6OELHu_1M

http://www.youtube.com/w…BSyin0SHaOs

BUENOS AIRES -- Argentina, Brasil y Venezuela se clasificaron para participar en el Mundial Sub 17 de fútbol de los Emiratos Árabes Unidos 2013.

Argentina, que había tenido serios problemas para superar la primera fase del torneo, venció a Paraguay con los tantos de Iván Leschuk (m.28), Sebastián Driussi (m.31) y Marcos Astina (m.39), de penal. Para el conjunto albirrojo anotó Sebastián López (m.88).

Venezuela igualó a uno con Uruguay, Brasil derrotó a Perú por 2-1 y Argentina a Paraguay por 3-1 en la cuarta jornada del Sudamericano de la categoría que se disputa en la ciudad de La Punta, en la provincia argentina de San Luis, a 791 kilómetros al noroeste de Buenos Aires.

Uruguay, que mantiene las mejores posibilidades de lograr la cuarta y última plaza al Mundial, se adelantó en el marcador con el tanto de Franco Acosta (m.41) en el primer partido de la jornada y empató para Venezuela Andrés Ponce (m.80).

En el segundo encuentro, Brasil obtuvo la victoria con los goles de Kenedy (m.53) y Ewandro (m.85) mientras que Renzo Garcés (m.89) anotó para la selección peruana, que suma cuatro derrotas en el hexagonal final de la competición y está fuera de carrera.

Venezuela, Brasil y Argentina suman 8 puntos, Uruguay 5, Paraguay 3 y Perú ninguno.

El próximo domingo, en la jornada de cierre, se enfrentarán Uruguay-Perú, Argentina-Venezuela y Brasil-Paraguay.

Posiciones PJ PG PE PP GF GC Dif Pts
.1. Argentina 4 2 2 0 8 4 +4 8
.2. Venezuela 4 2 2 0 5 3 +2 8
.3. Brasil 4 2 2 0 4 2 +2 8
.4. Uruguay 4 1 2 1 7 6 +1 5
.5. Paraguay 4 1 0 3 5 8 -3 3
.6. Perú 4 0 0 7 3 9 -6 0
Brasil: Flamengo, Vasco, Fluminense, Botafogo (100% Carioca) Rio > Säo Paulo MENGÃO TRI DA AMÈRICA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RlVt8zJhXQ
Annonce